Visitation Fact Sheet
Heritage Health and our managed locations understand that visiting with family and friends is important to the quality of life. We encourage these visits, provided they are done in a safe and healthy manner. This fact sheet has been created to provide you and your loved one with guidance so everyone may enjoy their time together.
- Visits are by appointment only. Please call to schedule your visit today.
- While we will try our best to accommodate everyone's request, please know that the number of visits may be limited if the demand exceeds the availability of appointments.
- Residents in isolation or quarantine cannot receive visitors.
- Outdoor visits are strongly preferred to indoor visits, weather permitting.
- Two visitors are permitted at a time per resident. The visitors, if two, must be from the same household. Exceptions can be made for compassion care visits. Contact the Administrator or Director of Nursing for further details.
- All visitors are required to be pre-screened by phone less than 24 hours in advance. Please call the facility and ask for a nurse.
- All visitors upon arrival will be screened, including a temperature check.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn appropriately throughout the entire visit.
- All visitors must practice proper hand hygiene.
- Visitors must remain in the designated visiting spaces as determined by the facility.
- Visitors must maintain at least a six-foot separation between themselves and the resident.
- All indoor and outside visits will be supervised by facility staff to ensure infection control practices are utilized.
- All visitors must immediately report to the Administrator or Director of Nursing if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 within three days after visiting.
- Visitors are expected to comply with the facility's visitation policy during the visit. If a visitor refuses to follow the facility's policy during the visit, then the facility staff may end the visit.